This gallery of dogs stung by bees is so sad and yet so SUPER funny. These poor dogs didn't know what they were getting into when they thought a bee would make a tasty snack. While we feel really bad for these dogs stung by bees, we have to admit it's really hilarious to look at. I mean, it's so cute because they really have no idea what happened to them. So all they do is look up at you with their puppy dog eyes and swollen faces and you just want to hug them and make them feel better. But first, you want to laugh.
These pictures of dogs stung by bees are made even funnier when you imagine them talking with a swollen mouth. Like, "I shought it was shupposed to be tashty!" or "Come on guysh. Its not schuper funny." If these dogs could talk, we're guessing they would not be very happy with themselves or their owners for not warning them ahead of time what could happen if they ate a bee.
Click through this super funny gallery of dogs stung by bees and prepare to get your daily dose of cuteness. We especially love the photos of the poor weiner dog who doesn't know what happened. Or the husky who looks MAD.
If you like it, share on Facebook!